Wound Healing

The article will print when it is fully downloaded.
You can view many more useful articles and order online at https://www.regenerativenutrition.com
Customer Service From UK - 0845 200 8544 International - 0044 845 200 8544

Wound Healing
Colloidal Silver is a natural antibiotic and antiseptic that will help to reduce wound healing time, it can be applied topically or taken internally.   Silver has been used since antiquity to purify water.  While silver's importance as a bactericide has only been documented since the late 1800s, its use in purification has been known throughout the ages. The Phoenicians, for example, used silver vessels to keep water, wine and vinegar pure during long voyages.     American pioneers put silver and copper coins in their water barrels to keep them clean.   
Propolis is a broad spectrum, natural remedy that should be rated as a master healer with anti-inflammatory properties. In short, propolis can be summed up as immune enhancing, protector and healer.
Ionic Minerals and Trace Elements (inland sea water concentrate) applied to a cut helps to eliminate bleeding, close the wound and therefore promote healing (just as sea water would!) 
Aloe Vera (We dont sell this but easily available) is a wonderful natural remedy for healing wounds.  The bulk of the aloe leaf is filled with gel, 96% water with the other 4% containing 75 known substances.  Applied to wounds, aloe gel is a mild aesthetic, relieving itching, swelling, and pain: it also is antibacterial and antifungal, increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates fibroblasts, the skin cells responsible for wound healing.   We supply Aloe powder concentrate in capsules, simply open one or more capsules mix with a small amount of water and rub on to the affected area.    An animal-based study in the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association found that both oral and topical aloe preparations speed wound healing.   Aloe Vera also decreases surgical recovery time, according to a report in the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology.    Dermatologist James Fulton, M.D., of Newport Beach, California, principal author of the report, uses topical aloe in his practice to speed wound healing.  "Any wound we treat, whether it's suturing a cut or removing a skin cancer, heals better with aloe vera on it," he states.